IZT R3000 Receiver Family
Digital Wideband Receiver
The IZT R3000 family is particularly suitable for signal search and analysis, spectrum monitoring in line with ITU recommendations and communication intelligence. It allows to analyze and demodulate modern digital wideband signals as well as to track or intercept frequency agile systems over a wide range of bandwidths.
The exceptional performance of the IZT R3000 receiver family with outstanding receive characteristics and a 24 MHz realtime bandwidth allow for handling of wideband signals while exceeding the performance of traditional narrowband receivers.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz – 3 GHz (6 GHz / 18 GHz)
- Real-time bandwidth up to 24 MHz
- Multichannel operation: up to four independent channels within 24 MHz bandwidth
- IF Filter bandwidth: 6.25 kHz – 24 MHz
- 1 Hz tuning resolution
- Digital IF output to Gigabit LAN
- LAN data rate up to 115 MByte/sec
- Output data format: I/Q complex baseband, complex FFT and PSD
- Optional analog IF output
- Fully remote controllable
- External synchronization enables direction-finder systems
- TDOA location finding platform
- ITU-compliant measurements
- Fast scanning modes
- Analog demodulation
The “original” IZT R3000 receiver is the most famous model of the IZT R3000 receiver family. It is mainly designed for installations where the system’s components are installed in a 19 inch rack environment. With only 1 RU height multiple receivers can be stacked.
The IZT R3200 offers the same performance as the IZT R3000 for applications requiring reduced mechanical depth due to its 2 RU, 19 inch design.
The IZT R3000 Receiver Family at a Glance