Mobile Monitoring Receiver
The IZT R5071 is a mechanically compact and ruggedized wideband receiver with frequency range from 9 kHz up to 6 GHz and an instantaneous bandwidth of 60 MHz. It features internal storage for recording of spectrum or multiple narrow-band IQ signals.
The IZT R5071 is designed for applications requiring moderate bandwidths, moderate power consumption and compact size.
- Excellent reception quality
- Frequency range up to 6 GHz
- Real-time bandwidth of 60 MHz
- Low power consumption
- GNSS and PTP as timing reference sources
- Built-in SSD for local recording and data access
- Enhanced recording capabilities
- Ready for operation in a network of receivers
- Rubidium standard for very high frequency accuracy
and long holdover time
The IZT R5071 is a portable and ruggedized wideband receiver with frequency range from 9 kHz up to 6 GHz and an instantaneous bandwidth of 60 MHz.
Equipped with a highly selective RF preselector, the IZT R5071 can also handle difficult RF environments. The receiver has a widerange DC power supply input which can be connected to an external battery. The optional built-in storage media with 4TBytes capacity can be used for multiple narrow band IQ signals or spectrum information. The IZT R5071 can execute complex automatic scan jobs and perform recordings triggered by user defined alarm criteria. An network of multiple IZT R5071 receivers can be time synchronized to GNSS satellite signals to support synchronous recording or TDOA applications.
It is designed for applications requiring wide bandwidths and moderate power consumption:
- Portable spectrum monitoring
- Mobile RF recording and monitoring
- Autonomous long-term spectrum monitoring nodes
- Detection of unauthorized transmissions
When connected to a Sensor Controller with the IZT Signal Suite the IZT R5071 can be a part of a larger system comprising also other models of IZT Receivers, like the IZT R3000 or R5010/R5040 series. The receiver can be controlled via a web interface, the IZT Signal Suite software or a third party application accessing its low-level control interface. A built-in WIFI module is available for wireless acces to the IZT R5071.