120 MHz Wide-band Receiver
The IZT R5010 is a wide-band receiver with frequency range up to 6 GHz, up to 120 MHz instantaneous bandwidth and powerful internal signal processing. Typical applications are COMINT Systems, satellite monitoring, wide-band RF recorders or quality measurements in mobile communication networks.
- Highest signal quality in the frequency range up to 6 GHz
- Frequency extensions possible
- Up to 120 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Six independent digital downconverters
- Real-time spectrum calculation
- Large internal buffer memory
The IZT R5010 uses IZT’s latest generation of tuners with sub-octave preselectors, dual conversion and a variable 1st IF for maximum robustness against false reception and high-power mixers for maximum linearity. A low-noise preamplifier can be activated for maximum sensitivity. Built-in test equipment allows for end-to-end verification and alignment of the receiver. The receiver can be operated in manual or automatic gain control mode. All internal clocks can be sychronized to an external source or the built-in GNSS receiver.