Rugged Wideband Receiver
The IZT R5040 is a wideband receiver with a frequency range up to 18 GHz, up to 120 MHz instantaneous bandwidth and powerful internal signal processing. Typical applications are COMINT Systems, satellite monitoring, broadband RF recorders or quality measurements in mobile communication networks.
- Highest signal quality in the frequency range up to 18 GHz
- Up to 120 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Six independent digital downconverters
- Up to 64 narrow-band DDCs
- Real-time spectrum calculation
- Large internal buffer memory
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Different cooling methods in harsh environments
The IZT R5040 uses IZT’s latest generation of tuners with sub-octave preselectors, dual conversion and a variable 1st IF for maximum robustness against false reception and two high-power mixers for maximum linearity. A low-noise preamplifier can be activated for maximum sensitivity.
A built-in test source allows for end-to-end verification and alignment of the receiver. The receiver can be operated in manual or automatic gain control mode. All internal clocks can be sychronized to an external source or the built-in GNSS receiver.
The IZT R5040 has a rugged, water-proof enclosure suitable for outdoor installation and harsh environments. Its enclosure can be adapted for free convection, forced air cooling or mounting on a cold plate, for example a liquid cooler.