Customer Specific Solutions
IZT GmbH, a spin-off of a renowned German research company, has many years of experience in setting up test environments for customer-specific scientific purposes. We would be happy to support your research with our innovative technology.More about IZT customer specific solutions
The IZT GmbH has extensive know-how in the fields of:
- Broadcast Technology
- Digital Broadcast
- Software-Defined Radio
- Signal Processing
- RF Technology (power amplifier, filter, frequency converter)
- Transmitters for Digital Broadcast and Satellite Communication
- Implementation of Algorithm into FPGAs
- Powerful AD/DA Conversion of Signals
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
We support our customers and business partners during system design, system specification and implementation. We are able to provide solutions for special technical problems in our fields of work. The services range from expert talks, product concepts to full customer-specific development including batch production.
Please contact our sales team with your inquiry.
The UIC-2D-Converter 237540 was developed for the German ultra high-speed train Velaro D and the ICE3 platform (UIC = Union Internationale de Chemins de fer – International Union of Railways).
- communication without interruption
- for the German ultra high-speed train Velaro D and the ICE3 platform
- interfaces are galvanically isolated
The Firebox is designed for long distance passenger rail services. In case of disturbances or disruptions in the train’s internal communication system, the IZT Firebox separates all affected lines from the bus system and ensures full functionality of the remaining system.
- Meets with the DIN 5510 fire protection regulations
- Ensures continuous functionality for a minimum of 30 minutes
- designed for long distance passenger rail services
This communication system provides the transfer of over 20 S0/Up0 channels via coaxial cabel. The QPSK-Transfer rate in range below 100 MHz is about 10 Msymbols/sec.
- Transfer of over 20 S0/Up0 channels via coaxial cabel
- Communication System for InterCityExpress
- Transfer rate in range below 100 MHz is about 10 Msymbols/sec
with signal proving and management unit for remote control enables autonomous long term operation
IZT Modulator is designed for advanced signal processing. The unit performs different kinds of encoding, modulation, demodulation in one signal chain and allows to manipulate the outgoing signal with variable delay, different data or error correction.
IZT GmbH set up a test platform for »Mobile Communication Systems« for Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, the largest European research organization for application-oriented research, as part of the »Facility for Over the Air Research and Testing« (FORTE) test facility.